Product Management Course
As part of the program initiated with the Egyptian Furniture Export Council Rhimal Design and IED are preparing to run a second course of their series of design management courses. The course, which is subsidized by the ITC (for registered manufacturers) is composed of three phases over a three week period for a total of 78 hours. The structure is as follows:
- PRODUCT DESIGNER
- How to determine a Design strategy?
- How do companies define trends?
- How to implement a Design strategy inside a company?
- Who are the actors involved in Design management?
- MARKETING MANAGER
- Why a market research (External Analysis)?
- What are the needs of the market?
- How will I map my target?
- How will I recognize my competitors?
- How will I position my product?
- What is the product value (Internal Analysis)?
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- How to develop a product brief?
- How to manage new product concept?
- How to interface with different departments?
- How to converge internal activities?
- How to maximize the product value?
To register you interest in the course write to firstname.lastname@example.org